Value of: Gostisbehere

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Curious to know what y’all think he could fetch at the trade deadline. Currently 2nd in points for defenseman (I know it’s early).

His play with the coyotes has been amazing. If the coyotes were in a different position I would want him to be resigned.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Kings whiffed on him when he went on waivers. I know he is not the prototypical big LD we need, but him and Durzi\Clarke on the PP would be fun to watch.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Of the two South Florida boys on the Coyotes, Ghost is who I’d want to bring home most. Not a knock on Chyc, just think he’d come cheaper and would have on our horrible PP.
What would you be willing to give up?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Of the two South Florida boys on the Coyotes, Ghost is who I’d want to bring home most. Not a knock on Chyc, just think he’d come cheaper and would have on our horrible PP.
I think the ask from AZ given his start to the season is a future (ie 2026 1st) and a prospect or another earlier pick. I think someone will give AZ a first. It may not be a 2023 1st but given the way AZ has stockpiled picks in future years it doesn't have to be.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
What would you be willing to give up?
Haven't fully kept tract of what we still have so far as draft capital, and it would have to be a money in-money out deal due to our cap issues, so I'm really not sure what has value to Arizona. Heponiemi, Denisenko, and a defenseman/forward(s) that equal the cap. Doubt I see Zito making a trade like that though.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Interesting to see that the Flyers used him in a 65/35 split with zone starts favoring the offensive end. Coyotes are more around 50/50. Corsi went from 57%+ to 45% (+/-).

Doesn't hit much but is a decent blocker. Giveaways/60 is about the same with the Flyers and Coyotes.

He's a very good skater and offensive type. If a playoff team needs a PP guy and has someone to pair him with, he could have good value where a team is willing to pay to get.

Age 29 now. Back end of his prime but fully matured.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Interesting to see that the Flyers used him in a 65/35 split with zone starts favoring the offensive end. Coyotes are more around 50/50. Corsi went from 57%+ to 45% (+/-).

Doesn't hit much but is a decent blocker. Giveaways/60 is about the same with the Flyers and Coyotes.

He's a very good skater and offensive type. If a playoff team needs a PP guy and has someone to pair him with, he could have good value where a team is willing to pay to get.

Age 29 now. Back end of his prime but fully matured.
Will be a great deadline pick up. Very curious to see who trades for him.

Coyotes19c

Jul 27, 2021
Hopefully we get something for him at the deadline and sign him to a multi year deal in the summer. He’s been fantastic since he got to AZ
I would love that just don’t see it happening.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida inquired closer to the deadline.

Local kid who (at 50%) would make sense for a Panthers team that could use some depth on the blueline and take some pressure off of Ekblad and Montour on the PP + push one of Keirstad/Mahura/Staal to the pressbox.

Forsling-Ekblad
Gostisbehere-Gudas
Mahura/Staal-Montour
Kierstad

Reactions: Voodoo Glow Skulls

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
I wouldn’t be surprised if Florida inquired closer to the deadline.

Local kid who (at 50%) would make sense for a Panthers team that could use some depth on the blueline and take some pressure off of Ekblad and Montour on the PP + push one of Keirstad/Mahura/Staal to the pressbox.

Forsling-Ekblad
Gostisbehere-Gudas
Mahura/Staal-Montour
Kierstad

Gostisbehere-Gudas has been tried before and it didn't turn out too great, but perhaps a different coach and system could make it work.

Reactions: JUSTGIROUXIT

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Gostisbehere-Gudas has been tried before and it didn't turn out too great, but perhaps a different coach and system could make it work.
Both players have matured since and Florida has a strong forward corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad