OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #16 - Tis the Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Watcing the last minutes of the Liverpool rerun. Great game. I like West Ham, physical but fair, no diving queens and no yapping to the ref.

Joe Cole and Glen Johnson does not raise their arms when they score in respect of their old fans, in their old arena. That is ****ing old-school class, instead of this imbecile taking of your shirt ****.

RVP didn't dare celebrate scoring against Arsenal either, and he wasn't even in the Emirates Stadium.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Atlanta is pushing for an MLS team and their logo is a Silverback Gorilla. That's not asking for racist jokes or anything.

The logo is a gorilla, but what is the proposed team name? It might be innocuous, it might be a bad idea.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
There's been talk of Junihno from Vasco or Kaka

I honestly wouldn't mind them waiting til the summer before signing one. Get some more depth in the midfield especially on the wings.

Well see tho

JerseyGuy276

An American Outlaw
Mar 22, 2010
A Flood Zone
There's been talk of Junihno from Vasco or Kaka

I honestly wouldn't mind them waiting til the summer before signing one. Get some more depth in the midfield especially on the wings.

Well see tho

Kaka has been shot down endlessly over and over again.

Did Marquez ever play close to a full season?

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com

Oh, well. I'll completely admit that I was getting a bit nieve after seeing that Liverpool was only four points out of fourth last week. Today's match proved that the Reds still have a long way to go.

Not pinning this on Rodgers because I highly doubt I would do anything differently in his position. Our attacking three without Borini is a world-class player in Suarez, then two promising kids. It's going to take another transfer window for Rodgers to acquire more talent. The philosophy is good, the style of play is good, and the kids have been doing a good job of keeping us afloat in the table, but we desperately need to make more signings of quality, experienced talent. No one said the rebuilding process would happen overnight.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I don't think it is

Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl
Official: USMNT to face Canada in friendly on Jan 29 in Houston. Not an official FIFA international date.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Grant Wahl ‏@GrantWahl
Hilarious coming from worst big signing in league history RT @JuanG_Arango Rafa Márquez said MLS was still "an amateur tournament."

He is usually anti-Red Bull but hit the nail on the head with this one

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Arsenal vs Reading should be interesting .

Reading are always competitive and Arsenal are struggling . I like Walcott , but I do believe he will leave come January. (Edit: Looks like he is playing ST today)

edit: Nevermind. Arsenal are dominating. Reading look uninterested

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad