GDT: Gold Medal game - Swiss vs Česko

Who wins the Gold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, even as a Finn it just feels wrong, so much hockey talent and great countries excluded. But hey, it's not too long till the Olympics!
I am LEGIT happy the Finn's finally get to ice their latest generation of superstars. I think it's atremendous group and I wish everyone luck in beating Saros with Heisk on D and all the forwards. You guys will be a nightmare!

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
Ok, now we have our top NHLers (Zacha, Pasta, Nečas), we are still missing ones (Chytil, Hertl, Hronek, Jiříček etc.), but finally, we can face the Swiss team with even power and I hope, that the passion and the home crowd will bring us to the gold. There is always a refs side as well, let´s hope tomorrow there will be a fair refs, not like today.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Saablic

Feb 8, 2017
Czech Republic
Czechs are great underdogs and shitty front runners.

It's the Swiss's to lose dammit!
You mean the Czechs are underdogs against Swiss? Are you insane? Our young teams are trashing Swiss, their league is made of foreigners (and also Czechs) and at WC they faced our team with their best players, all the time. Now we can face them with some of our best player as well, let´s hope for a fair game.

kudla

May 11, 2016
Bratislava, Slovakia
As we know, this is the "golden" Swiss generation with NHL stars like Hischier, Fiala or Josi. But tomorrow, they could literally be the golden generation.

It would be a huge relief for swiss hockey and this generation.

Though I expect the czech to win rather comfortably.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad