Goals against review thread

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Timo Meier goal on Devon Levi

I almost always give the goalie a stoppable goal on a wraparound. He technically wasn’t beaten on the wraparound, but he still would have been.

Good thing the Devils YouTube has all of these goal highlights. Hopefully the NHL website still has them all this year. That’s been hit or miss at times.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
October 8th, 2024

Blues vs Kraken: 2 goals against Binnington, 0 stoppable. 3 goals against Grubauer, 1 stoppable.

Bruins vs Panthers: 6 goals against Korpisalo, 3 stoppable. 4 goals against Bobrovsky, 2 stoppable.

Blackhawks vs Hockey Club: 4 goals against Mrazek, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Ingram, 0 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 21. Goals stoppable: 7. Percentage of goals stoppable: .333%. Combined save percentages: .876%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Sam Bennett goal on Joonas Korpisalo

One of I don’t know how many times he lost track of the puck. An absolutely miserable night for him. I could have probably nailed him on 4 or 5 of the goals instead of just 3.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Softy of the night is this Sam Bennett goal on Joonas Korpisalo

One of I don’t know how many times he lost track of the puck. An absolutely miserable night for him. I could have probably nailed him on 4 or 5 of the goals instead of just 3.
He looked shaky for most of the game.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He looked shaky for most of the game.

Korpi looked horrible. Just really an ugly game
I easily could have nailed him for at least one more. The one that I think hit a player and rebounded off the player where he was just totally clueless as to where the puck was, I didn’t even nail him on that one.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
October 9th, 2024

Maple Leafs vs Canadiens: 1 goal against Stolarz, 0 stoppable. Montembeault gets the shutout.

Rangers vs Penguins: 6 goals against Jarry, 2 stoppable. Shesterkin gets the shutout.

Jets vs Oilers: 5 goals against Skinner, 3 stoppable. 1 goal against Pickard in relief, 0 stoppable. Hellebuyck gets the shutout.

Flames vs Canucks: 5 goals against Vladar, 2 stoppable. 6 goals against Silovs, 1 stoppable.

Avalanche vs Golden Knights: 5 goals against Georgiev, 3 stoppable. 2 goals against Annunen in relief, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Hill, 1 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 35. Goals stoppable: 13. Percentage of goals stoppable: 37.14%. Combined save percentages: .883%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Zach Whitecloud goal on Alexandre Georgiev

This was so bad. Looks like he just fanned on catching it or missed it. He somehow looked worse in this game than Korpisalo did in his game the night before.

There were a lot of good contenders last night, but I really just thought this one was pathetic. That’s a routine, if not easy glove save for an NHL goalie. f*** off with the “Screen by Manson” talk.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Softy of the night is this Zach Whitecloud goal on Alexandre Georgiev

This was so bad. Looks like he just fanned on catching it or missed it. He somehow looked worse in this game than Korpisalo did in his game the night before.

There were a lot of good contenders last night, but I really just thought this one was pathetic. That’s a routine, if not easy glove save for an NHL goalie. f*** off with the “Screen by Manson” talk.
So I had an idea. The goalie that gives up the softie of the night has to wear a jersey the next game where his name on the back is "shitbag". And the next game he backs up he has to wear a dunce cap while sitting on the bench.

• Haha
Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
October 10th, 2024

Maple Leafs vs Devils: 2 goals against Hildeby, 1 stoppable. 4 goals against Markstrom 1 stoppable.

Canadiens vs Bruins: 6 goals against Primeau, 2 stoppable. 4 goals against Swayman, 0 stoppable.

Kings vs Sabres: 1 goal against Kuemper, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Luukkonen, 0 stoppable.

Panthers vs Senators: 2 goals against Bobrovsky, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Ullmark, 0 stoppable.

Hockey Club vs Islanders: 4 goals against Ingram, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Varlamov, 1 stoppable.

Penguins vs Red Wings: 3 goals against Blomqvist, 0 stoppable. 4 goals against Husso, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Talbot in relief, 0 stoppable.

Stars vs Predators: 3 goals against Oettinger, 0 stoppable. 4 goals against Wedgewood, 2 stoppable.

Blue Jackets vs Wild: 3 goals against Merzlikins, 0 stoppable. 2 goals against Gustavsson, 0 stoppable.

Blues vs Sharks: 4 goals against Hofer, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Blackwood, 2 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 61. Goals stoppable: 14. Percentage of goals stoppable: 22.95%. Combined save percentages: .880%.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad