Goals against review thread

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As requested by several posters, I have made a specific thread to do my goals against reviews nightly and where we can discuss them.

in this thread I will review every single goal scored on goalies all season long, from tonight’s season openers, all the way through to the last game of the Stanley Cup Finals. I will also keep a tally in my files on every goalie and how many goals I count stoppable all season long. And I’ll reset them for the playoffs.

I will also likely piss a few of you off when I nail your favorite goalie on goals you thought he had no chance on. And maybe some of you can even tell me some of the goals you thought the goalies should have had, that I counted as no chance goals.

I’ll also do a softy of the night for every night, even if the goal isn’t that soft. The one I deem most stoppable of that night will get softy of the night, unless I don’t count any goal on that particular night stoppable.

Two games coming up tonight to start things off.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
It’s too bad you can’t sort these by day, team, opponent, and goalie too.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It’s too bad you can’t sort these by day, team, opponent, and goalie too.
excel spreadsheet

maybe i'll take it upon myself to help @Bleedred
I’m slightly overwhelmed by the thought of that, but any help is welcomed. It was too much to keep track of all of that.

Here is last year’s data and how I did things.

0A957178-E801-449F-9672-B9E0695F6DCC.png

Not enough room on the screenshot for everyone for the regular season one, but here’s the playoff data in a whole screenshot

AEB3F57F-A5D7-4D64-BE77-2D99E0619384.png

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I’m slightly overwhelmed by the thought of that, but any help is welcomed. It was too much to keep track of all of that.

Here is last year’s data and how I did things.

View attachment 469830
Not enough room on the screenshot for everyone for the regular season one, but here’s the playoff data in a whole screenshot

View attachment 469833
Yeah dude, give the Date, Team, Goalie, #Goals Against, #Stoppable and I can make something

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Another season of @Bleedred trying to pass off these “stoppable goals” as a subtle infomercial for his personal crusade to get NJ to sign Schneider again to a long extension. We understand your irrational support for Schneider on an emotional level but he just doesn’t have it anymore from a physical standpoint. His hips failed him and no amount of you sending him collagen supplements is going to change that.

Reactions: Maine Fan

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
As requested by several posters, I have made a specific thread to do my goals against reviews nightly and where we can discuss them.

in this thread I will review every single goal scored on goalies all season long, from tonight’s season openers, all the way through to the last game of the Stanley Cup Finals. I will also keep a tally in my files on every goalie and how many goals I count stoppable all season long. And I’ll reset them for the playoffs.

I will also likely piss a few of you off when I nail your favorite goalie on goals you thought he had no chance on. And maybe some of you can even tell me some of the goals you thought the goalies should have had, that I counted as no chance goals.

I’ll also do a softy of the night for every night, even if the goal isn’t that soft. The one I deem most stoppable of that night will get softy of the night, unless I don’t count any goal on that particular night stoppable.

Two games coming up tonight to start things off.

two suggestions…maybe?….

1. sticky this

2. a better thread title

:thumbu:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sorry for the delay. I didn’t get a chance to watch any of the games or the goals tonight. So I’ll have to do these in the morning. That’ll happen sometimes, but they’ll always be made up in the morning or the next afternoon at the latest.

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Sorry for the delay. I didn’t get a chance to watch any of the games or the goals tonight. So I’ll have to do these in the morning. That’ll happen sometimes, but they’ll always be made up in the morning or the next afternoon at the latest.
wonder when we'll get our paychecks

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for Tuesday night’s games

Penguins vs Lightning: 2 goals against Jarry, no chance on either. 3 goals against Vasilevskiy, 2 stoppable.

Kraken vs Golden Knights: 4 goals against Grubauer, 1 stoppable. 3 goals against Lehner, 1 stoppable.

So that’s 12 goals scored on goalies, 4 are stoppable. That’s 33% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .901%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Danton Heinen goal on Vasilevskiy. He gave it right up, so it was an easy softy of the night, when looking at the other three.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
How about this:

You could have a poll, softie of the month. At the end of the season youd have 12 softies of the month and you could have a vote which one was the worst.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00