Goals against review thread

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Timo Meier goal on Devon Levi

I almost always give the goalie a stoppable goal on a wraparound. He technically wasn’t beaten on the wraparound, but he still would have been.

Good thing the Devils YouTube has all of these goal highlights. Hopefully the NHL website still has them all this year. That’s been hit or miss at times.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
October 8th, 2024

Blues vs Kraken: 2 goals against Binnington, 0 stoppable. 3 goals against Grubauer, 1 stoppable.

Bruins vs Panthers: 6 goals against Korpisalo, 3 stoppable. 4 goals against Bobrovsky, 2 stoppable.

Blackhawks vs Hockey Club: 4 goals against Mrazek, 1 stoppable. 2 goals against Ingram, 0 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 21. Goals stoppable: 7. Percentage of goals stoppable: .333%. Combined save percentages: .876%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Sam Bennett goal on Joonas Korpisalo

One of I don’t know how many times he lost track of the puck. An absolutely miserable night for him. I could have probably nailed him on 4 or 5 of the goals instead of just 3.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Softy of the night is this Sam Bennett goal on Joonas Korpisalo

One of I don’t know how many times he lost track of the puck. An absolutely miserable night for him. I could have probably nailed him on 4 or 5 of the goals instead of just 3.
He looked shaky for most of the game.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He looked shaky for most of the game.

Korpi looked horrible. Just really an ugly game
I easily could have nailed him for at least one more. The one that I think hit a player and rebounded off the player where he was just totally clueless as to where the puck was, I didn’t even nail him on that one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad