GDT: [GM74] Canucks vs Ducks | Sun. Mar 31st, 12:30pm | SNP | Meaningless Game in March

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Petey, Brock, Hronek's production have fell considerably since the all star break.

However, its not acceptable to have those stat lines for Pods and Bains. Especially Pods, 0-1-1 in 12 games? This is his 3rd year in NA.

Youre on a #1 team in the conference, everyone has to contribute.

Reactions: LemonSauceD

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Petey’s been a ghost. The way he backs into hits makes me think his hand is not good

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Yeah don't think Bains is what's wrong right now. Bains doee have NHL level vision and is a smart player. Have to question whether he has the tools to be an every day NHLer though.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
I was thinking that there are no “easy outs” in the Western Conference…im starting to see one right now.
Any team in the West must be wanting to play the Nucks in Round 1.

Especially if Demko isn’t 100%.

He was always the X factor.

But everything has just gone to shit.

And you can’t just “turn it on”.

Really is unfortunate given how they played before the break.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
It is completely unpredictable what Tocchet will put out for Game 1. The blender has been out since the ASG and we haven’t seen consistency and it’s concerning

Reactions: TruKnyte

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
I thinks Dostal has pretty much taken Gibson's job tbh.
Oh i was referencing the fact that

Auston Matthews saves day in OT after no-name goalie vexes Maple Leafs​

was an ACTUAL headline from the Toronto Sun when Dostal played them earlier this year.

Reactions: biturbo19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad