GDT: [GM74] Canucks vs Ducks | Sun. Mar 31st, 12:30pm | SNP | Meaningless Game in March

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
i know people still hope podkolzin can put it together but i've seen enough. he just isn't an nhl player. they need to move on from him

I agree. He hasnt even taken a step at the AHL level. Its funny because he hasnt been productive at any level of hockey since his draft year besides the Ivan Hlinka.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Nhl refs ruin nhl for me way too much. My interest is steadily declining. Not just canucks games either, all the games I watch have so much dumb ref nonsense sooooooo often.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
i know people still hope podkolzin can put it together but i've seen enough. he just isn't an nhl player. they need to move on from him

I don't know that he's "not and NHL player". Like Bains is...currently not an NHL player.

Podkolzin just blends into the woodwork most of the time and does very little else positive. But he looks like a 13th Forward more than a Top-10 Pick. And that's bad.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
fwiw van’s played quite well for the first time this game since the 2-2 goal

Reactions: alternate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad