GDT: [GM74] Canucks vs Ducks | Sun. Mar 31st, 12:30pm | SNP | Meaningless Game in March

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Mar 3, 2012
You keep a team like the Ducks close they push hard, if they bury them early they mail it in.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It’s always “what have you done for me lately?”.

Silovs playing a terrible team and has not been tested much.

DeSmith lost 2 in a row.

That’s bout it.

There's an element of Silovs that is maybe "higher upside". But it's also clearly "lower floor" right now.

Really, i think it's safe to say...we need Demko. Neither of the other guys is going to get it done for what we want to see happen in the playoffs.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I knew right when Dave said you'd think because the ducks played yesterday they would be tired...well Dave it clearly does not look like it so sure enough they would tie it.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
What was anyone doing in front of the net there? Guys just standing there. McTavish was behind Miller and he was facing the other way doing god knows what.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I know its not his fault at all but does anyone know what our record with Bains is in the line up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad