GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
So my kids are out of town and I wanted to have a bite and went to the local pub for dinner. I sat at the bar cuz there were no tables. I'm a recovered alcoholic so I just had water and sat with some old drunks. Made them change the TVs to the Canucks game and watched the first there. The two drunks on each side of me kept chatting with me so I didn't focus much. But turns out the one guys niece is the organizer for Hockeyville Enderby and he's the uncle or close family friend who lived with Danton Heinen growing up and they're still close. Kinda random.

Reactions: MS and ziploc

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
So my kids are out of town and I wanted to have a bite and went to the local pub for dinner. I sat at the bar cuz there were no tables. I'm a recovered alcoholic so I just had water and sat with some old drunks. Made them change the TVs to the Canucks game and watched the first there. The two drunks on each side of me kept chatting with me so I didn't focus much. But turns out the one guys niece is the organizer for Hockeyville Enderby and he's the uncle or close family friend who lived with Danton Heinen growing up and they're still close. Kinda random.
If this part is true and not a shitpost then I’m really proud of ya bro.
I’d definitely let you work on the pp.

• Love
Reactions: Sexy Necksy Garland

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
To much passing on the pp,,everyone wants to be Gretzky. No one wants to shoot.
Stick Joshua in front of the net,Miller and Pettersson,
Boeser,Hogs,Garland,2nd unit.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
PP is simply playing too much on the perimeter. Need to get a little greasier and attack the net with force. If they are diamonding up high you need to take advantage by blitzing the net for a shot and rebound. I think I'd even put Joshua out there to occupy a defenseman/screen goalie while freeing up ice for forwards below the hash.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
To much passing on the pp,,everyone wants to be Gretzky. No one wants to shoot.
Stick Joshua in front of the net,Miller and Pettersson,
Boeser,Hogs,Garland,2nd
What I’m noticing is that they don’t even having shooting lanes because every player who touches the puck wants to handle it for 5 seconds, you gotta zip the puck around and then move around after you make a pass to open up lanes for shots or high danger passes.

Pius Suter is hilariously the only guy out there who’s moving the puck quickly

Reactions: LordBacon and Jay26

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Hasn't been the Canucks cleanest effort but good chance to get 2 points if they put in a good 20 minutes.

Have to stay out of the box and clear up some of the sloppy turnovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad