GDT: [GM73] Canucks vs Stars | Thur. Mar 28th, 7:00pm | SNP | Big Game

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I busy doing various things and whenever I sit down to watch a bit of the game, there's a penalty called against the Canucks. I'd like to see them stop giving games away with careless play. PLus their PP sucks .

Quick call against the Stars

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Desmith needs to cover those when he drops it, thats how i believe the kings got there 3rd the other night against us.

Reactions: TruKnyte

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Split the PP into two equal units.

PP1
Boeser-Miller-Joshua
Hughes-Zadorov

PP2
Garland-Pettersson-Hoglander
Hronek-Myers

Might as well try it.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
It just feels like no one is ever in a threatening scoring position on the PP. They're too easily boxed out; it's as if every team's PK is elite against us. The only wide open one timer chances seem to come off a clean faceoff win.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
It just feels like no one is ever in a threatening scoring position on the PP. They're too easily boxed out; it's like every team is on their PK game against us. The only wide open one timer chances seem to come off a clean faceoff win.
Too many passengers on the PP. Everyone expects someone else to make something happen.

Reactions: Jay26

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Truth be told we've only given up a goal that shouldn't have counted, against the top points team in the West.

But somehow it doesn't feel very good.
It's because we miss our offense. That was more this teams natural identity than what we're seeing now, even though they're doing an admirable job defensively in these low scoring muck-fests.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I’m not sure what the upper end of what I’d be willing to pay Joshua but nights like tonight remind why it’s going to be higher than most the league thinks it should be but Canucks fans know his value.

Reactions: Nucker101

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
It's because we miss our offense. That was more this teams natural identity than what we're seeing now, even though they're doing an Admiral job defensively in these low scoring muck-fests.
The defensive game is good to have going, of course, and I wonder if Demko being out has forced them into a more conservative style.

Still, the lack of finish could well kill the playoff chances.

Reactions: Jay26

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I’m not sure what the upper end of what I’d be willing to pay Joshua but nights like tonight remind why it’s going to be higher than most the league thinks it should be but Canucks fans know his value.
Why are all of our recent acquisitions having career years in their contract year???

Joshua, Hronek, Zadorov...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad