GDT: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
I feel like I'm going crazy, I swear right before Garland's goal that I saw 6 white sweaters out there during the breakout.

Watched the goal simulation and absolutely was too many men on the ice. 7 skaters at one point apparently. Hronek and Hoglanders are the ones going off.

1000001986.jpg

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
Now, for names you might not a heard in a while, here's who I watched back in my fan infancy: Richard Park, Martin Rucinsky, Wade Brookbank, Sean Brown, Sven Butenschon, Tomas Mojzis, things were dark on the back-end that year, very dark. Also once my dad was convinced he saw Donald Brashear at a restaurant the night before. I reminded him that Brashear was playing for the Flyers and had a game in Washington the night before. I really hope he didn't try to get an autograph.

E: Also in 2005 I was convinced Brent Johnson was the answer to all our goaltending problems. I don't know. Kids are dumb.
Those weren't bad years! I never liked Park. I actually liked Rucinsky but he was so soft and didn't click with anyone. I liked Brown for his short period here. Sven But was mostly in AHL. Same with Mojzis. Brookland was fun and potted some goals with the Sedins. Those years were fun though except the playoffs.

Funny enough my dad did meet Brashear and Walker in a McDonalds in Whistler. He told me I should come with him cuz maybe we'd see a Canuck cuz they were.doing TC there. I said ya right and then he met both. THOSE were dark years...

Tables of Stats

Nov 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Now, for names you might not a heard in a while, here's who I watched back in my fan infancy: Richard Park, Martin Rucinsky, Wade Brookbank, Sean Brown, Sven Butenschon, Tomas Mojzis, things were dark on the back-end that year, very dark. Also once my dad was convinced he saw Donald Brashear at a restaurant the night before. I reminded him that Brashear was playing for the Flyers and had a game in Washington the night before. I really hope he didn't try to get an autograph.

E: Also in 2005 I was convinced Brent Johnson was the answer to all our goaltending problems. I don't know. Kids are dumb.
I kind of hope your dad did ask and got an autograph from a confused nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
I feel like I'm going crazy, I swear right before Garland's goal that I saw 6 white sweaters out there during the breakout.
I just checked back on it and you are absolutely correct. They were all well onto the surface, too, not as though one guy was close to the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad