GDT: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeds26

Nov 11, 2006
I feel like I'm going crazy, I swear right before Garland's goal that I saw 6 white sweaters out there during the breakout.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
1729645697618.gif

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Now that's a name I've not heard in many a year.

Now, for names you might not a heard in a while, here's who I watched back in my fan infancy: Richard Park, Martin Rucinsky, Wade Brookbank, Sean Brown, Sven Butenschon, Tomas Mojzis, things were dark on the back-end that year, very dark. Also once my dad was convinced he saw Donald Brashear at a restaurant the night before. I reminded him that Brashear was playing for the Flyers and had a game in Washington the night before. I really hope he didn't try to get an autograph.

E: Also in 2005 I was convinced Brent Johnson was the answer to all our goaltending problems. I don't know. Kids are dumb.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Now, for names you might not a heard in a while, here's who I watched back in my fan infancy: Richard Park, Martin Rucinsky, Wade Brookbank, Sean Brown, Sven Butenschon, Tomas Mojzis, things were dark on the back-end that year, very dark. Also once my dad was convinced he saw Donald Brashear at a restaurant the night before. I reminded him that Brashear was playing for the Flyers and had a game in Washington the night before. I really hope he didn't try to get an autograph.

Dang, I wish I was as young as you sound lol

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad