Pre-Game Talk: GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Tue. Oct 22nd | 5:15pm PST | SNP | That's a Weird Start Time

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Do we know what time the Hawks' tribute for Mikheyev starts before the game?

I'm assuming that's a thing that is happening because of his legendary career with us, and with us being in town so early in the season, the timing is too perfect.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Bedard has his home town team playing in his barn. Expect a few $"s on the board from him on this to show he wants to represent well.

If the Canucks rotate their lines and play undercontrol focused hockey this should be 5-2 Nucks with Lanker in net. Expect some big hits from Sherwood, some hate towards Garland and some fiestynessfrom EP40.

3rd pair D are going to look good against the Hwaks

Reactions: Indiana

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Hope I'm wrong, but looks to me like both Miller and Hughes are nursing some kind of injuries. Tocchet admitted as much when Miller was forced to leave after a seemingly innocuous collision on the opening faceoff.

And Hughes looked to be in serious discomfort on the bench at times in the Flyers game. I guess these are nicks that they can play through......but hope they don't become 'chronic' as the long season unfolds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad