Pre-Game Talk: GM03 | Vancouver Canucks @ Tampa Bay Lightning | Tues. Oct 15th | 4pm PST | SNP | Gotta Get It Going

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I'm not a religious man, but let us pray for Myers to return.

*Sideshow Bob shudder noises
Canucks Army is reporting that Myers will accompany the team on this road-trip, and is considered 'day to day'. Needless to say, a big relief.

The blueline has looked seriously vulnerable in the early going, and Hughes can't keep playing 30-minutes a night.

Ernie

Aug 3, 2004
And a swap for Blueger and Raty.

Hoglander going up into the top six makes total sense. He’s looked good. I probably would have put him with Petey and DeBrusk, but maybe Heinen and his forechecking will be a help for them.

My guess is that Heinen is holding that spot for Garland.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Canucks Army is reporting that Myers will accompany the team on this road-trip, and is considered 'day to day'. Needless to say, a big relief.

The blueline has looked seriously vulnerable in the early going, and Hughes can't keep playing 30-minutes a night.

Canucks Army or Jeff Paterson via Rick Tocchet as shown a few posts ago?

Regardless, it’s hopefully very good and the three day break gives them enough time to get a clearer timeline. That he’s traveling seems to indicate there’s no structural damage.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Canucks Army or Jeff Paterson via Rick Tocchet as shown a few posts ago?

Regardless, it’s hopefully very good and the three day break gives them enough time to get a clearer timeline. That he’s traveling seems to indicate there’s no structural damage.

Maybe the overhead bins on the team plane are very high up

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
The best thing you can do in October is keep the lines similar to the previous season as there is established line chemistry and you already know it works, then integrate the new players in slowly, move them up in the line up as the season progresses, Tocchet already knows he has great lines in..

Suter-Miller-Boeser

DeBrusk-Pettersson-Hoglander

Slot in - Blueger - Garland

DeBrusk replaces Mikheyev which is a big upgrade and someone slots in for Joshua until he returns. This is how they should play in October and then slowly switch things up as new players learn the systems and show their strengths and weaknesses.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
I feel like Friedman is a lot more steady and low event than Juulsen and Fobert and should be on the 3rd pairing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad