GM Game #7 by 79AM, RR, and IR4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rc258667

May 20, 2009
Trade

Carolina is looking to move the 4th overall pick. Want to recieve a top pair d or 1 st line wing in return. Pm with offers.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Semifinals

:caps VS :devils 5-3

:pens VS :sabres 6-2

---------------------

:hawks VS :coyotes 6-2

:sharks VS :nucks 2-6

Conference Finals

:caps VS :pens

:hawks VS :nucks

SEND ME YOUR VOTES. VOTING FOR THIS ROUND WILL END AT 4 PM EST.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Vote Vancouver over Chicago because:

The season series was a tie, each winning 2 games. And Chicago was in a bit of a slide at the end of the season. Last year's playoff series could have gone either way depending on one bounce, and Luongo has proven that he can be a winner (Gold Medal)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Vote Vancouver over Chicago because:

The season series was a tie, each winning 2 games. And Chicago was in a bit of a slide at the end of the season. Last year's playoff series could have gone either way depending on one bounce, and Luongo has proven that he can be a winner (Gold Medal)

Raycroft has been carrying the Canucks since ASB because Luongo is cracking. Against Hawks he always cracks

Chrisitan Erhoff is now there #1 dman with the injury to Mitchell ,,,, Erhoff as a #1 = eek

Vote Hawks

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Raycroft has been carrying the Canucks since ASB because Luongo is cracking. Against Hawks he always cracks

Chrisitan Erhoff is now there #1 dman with the injury to Mitchell ,,,, Erhoff as a #1 = eek

Vote Hawks

Luongo is still a great goalie, and he still outplays the Hawks goalies.

Ehrhoff has been basically their #1 all season, and he's had a really good season, and is part of a solid core along with Edler, Salo, Bieksa, Alberts, etc.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
The Ducks have resigned RFA Bobby Ryan to a 5 year deal worth 4.5 million per season

We are thrilled to have Bobby signed long term and he will be a core part of this team going foward.

We are going to be active players in the FA period to make our team a contender for the next several years.

We are still looking for a 2nd pairing PMD, and a 2nd line center

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Reason to vote Hawks over Caps

Defense wins championships

The game that Hawks lost in OT they were without Hossa + Johnsson and we lost Campbell early in game (Caps lost Ovechkin)

Campbell would be back for the Finals

Brouwer-Toews-Kane
Sharp-Bolland-Hossa
Ladd-Madden-Versteeg
Kopecky-Fraser-Burish
(Eager)

Keith-Seabrook
Campbell-Hjlamarsson
Johnsson-Byfuglien
(Hendry, Boynton , Sopel as extra)

Niemi
Huet

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Reason to vote Hawks over Caps

Defense wins championships

The game that Hawks lost in OT they were without Hossa + Johnsson and we lost Campbell early in game (Caps lost Ovechkin)

Campbell would be back for the Finals

Brouwer-Toews-Kane
Sharp-Bolland-Hossa
Ladd-Madden-Versteeg
Kopecky-Fraser-Burish
(Eager)

Keith-Seabrook
Campbell-Hjlamarsson
Johnsson-Byfuglien
(Hendry, Boynton , Sopel as extra)

Niemi
Huet

When was the last time Buff played D? I recall him playing only wing the past 2 years.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:flames

Robyn Regehr and Mikka Kipprusoff likely to be moved pending NMC waiving. Jarome Iginla will not be moved due to his NMC. Will only listen to offers from Cup Contending teams.

Stajan - 2nd round pick to get
Kotalik, Langkow, Sarich - Low picks, 4th round and under will land these guys.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
ADAM FOOTE TO RETIRE AN AVALANCHE
Player | Description
8456283.jpg
| Adam Foote brings to the team plenty of experience, aswell as two Stanley Cup rings in his old days with Colorado, we want to make sure that Adam Foote retires as a Colorado Avalanche, he has been the most consistent defenseman in Colorado's franchise here in Denver, we wish Adam the best of luck this season, the signing also comes with a No Movement Clause.
Player | Salary | Years ADAM FOOTE | $2,000,000 | 1

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:rangers still interested in cleaning house, not looking for much, maybe some picks/decent prospects, PM me if you're interested in anyone.

Groin Of Bates

Jan 11, 2007
Hey guys, I am back from my trip.

Will be getting to all those who had PM'd me over the weekend, just give me a little time to unwind here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad