GDT: GM#6: Philthy @ Dirty City - 7:38pm EST

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
Caps playing at home, and Ovi playing in front of his family. He looked really excited during a TV timeout last night. :naughty:
Hoping for G's by Willy, Ovi, and PLD.

e0b843bbcba3697689381ed44855134beedbf404.gifv
Gif of the year!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
The new 4th line is amazing! Dowd and Raddysh resigning in the offseason. I love Trineyev and Rybinski but they aren’t as good.

Reactions: Calicaps

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Protas has gotten so much better it’s actually crazy. He’s our Swiss Army Knife and can literally play any forward position on any line, as well as PK/PP/4V4/OT.
Development curves are real. Takes some time. Different for every player. That is why it drives me nuts when people say cut, trade, take out back and shoot in the head when a developing player isn’t a superstar overnight. McMichael is similar… so much better last year and another jump this year. Lapierre will develop as well. Just needs to work through some things in the room. :)

Marshall

A Mahoney guy
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
But why? They're rebuilding. Expectation should be for them to suck.

I love this question because the answer is so great: the Flyers are rebuilding...poorly. They're mishandling prospects and frankly Briere and Johnson seemed ill-prepared for the mantel thrust upon 'em. They have talent but they don't seem to have a professional rebuild plan in place.

And the fans know this and seem to be pissed about it.

It's fantastic.

Reactions: marcel snapshot

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I love this question because the answer is so great: the Flyers are rebuilding...poorly. They're mishandling prospects and frankly Briere and Johnson seemed ill-prepared for the mantel thrust upon 'em. They have talent but they don't seem to have a professional rebuild plan in place.

And the fans know this and seem to be pissed about it.

It's fantastic.
The plans seems like “let’s hope for a star”…..

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Last year brainiac view - Caps will suck.
Last year actually - Caps didn’t suck. Pens, Wings, Flyers, Sabres finish below them
Brainiacs - So what, they sucked in the playoffs
This year brainiac view - Caps will suck. Pens, Flyers, Wings, Isles are better
So far - Caps not sucking
Brainiacs - So what, this is not interesting and can’t last

Reactions: DWGie26

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I hope the Caps' "looking good" play continues.
I hope the Caps continue to fly under the radar, relatively unnoticed by the nat'l media.
And of course I hope the Flyers and Pens continue to suck.

Reactions: DWGie26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad