GDT: GM#51 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @5:30

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
nothing i hate more than watching a team stand next to or behind their net waiting for guys to skate circles just to skate it 20 feet and dump it anyway

Reactions: KingTrouty

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
"PK Subban sold it pretty well." Yup. Big reason why the Kings don't get calls. Except for Brown.

And there's the goal.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Ah yes already down and out For a shot taken from the face off dot.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
I don't think there's any doubt this is the best crowd in hockey and maybe all of sports. February game and the crowd is this loud??

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I don't think there's any doubt this is the best crowd in hockey and maybe all of sports. February game and the crowd is this loud??
chanting "you suck" is literally the lowest common denominator when it comes to being a good crowd

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
dive to win boys, it's the nashville way

one of the most pathetic teams in the NHL

Seriously want to like them but they're near the top of my most hated list. Instigate, then flop. Stand behind your own net for 30 seconds, repeat ad nauseum.

Oh yeah, it's phenomenal, and even carries well on tv. Feels like I'm watching saturday college football

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

It's early days but Vegas is right up there.

I dunno about all of sports. I've been to New Orleans in the NFL playoffs and it's a zoo. They blow the top off that dome.

Reactions: WHOneedsSOX

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
chanting "you suck" is literally the lowest common denominator when it comes to being a good crowd
I'm not basing it on that. I'm basing it on the fact that they're loud and into the game. How many times does the Kings crowd get this loud? Ten times a season?

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
So thats 2 stupid penalties and a disallowed ES goal against from our bottom 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad