Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
i'm really curious to see if josh anderson is a $100MM player or not lmao
If Anderson starts running around this game, who do we have to bop with him, Jake? Anderson is a fantastic big bodied tough, mean, and skilled winger. Jake could learn how to play from watching Anderson.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
If you wanna know how bad Juolevi is , he’s a #5 overall pick that got beat out by an undrafted guy with 0 NHL games played.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
It was a terrible month or so when we misdrafted him. Also traded for Gudbranson and signed Eriksson to 10 year contract. Ugghh

1 out of 3 of those CATASTROPHES has been delt with somehow and turned into Pearson

The other two YIKES

Lets hope Juol suprises us, the world and himself and makes himself a steady nhl dman

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
george is a blowhard clickbait idiot. if marky was so obviously elite and so obviously irreplaceable by the combo of a top goalie prospect and a recent vezina and scf winner then why did he end up in calgary at a fairly pedestrian $6m? why didn't he even get any action outside his own division?

what has actually happened is that the canucks have had a bad start and been beaten badly by marky two straight games, so laraque is riding those current events to give a hot take.

6 years is a long time. we are 4 games into the post marky era with about 450 to go before we know whether we should have signed him

This is off. Marky is a top 5 goalie in the NHL. We screwed the pooch with cap space , but that’s a different story. He’s better than demko / holtby if you played them both in net at the same time.

Reactions: PM

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
It was a terrible month or so when we misdrafted him. Also traded for Gudbranson and signed Eriksson to 10 year contract. Ugghh

1 out of 3 of those CATASTROPHES has been delt with somehow and turned into Pearson

The other two YIKES

Lets hope Juol suprises us, the world and himself and makes himself a steady nhl dman

He can’t crack arguable the worst defensive corps in the NHL. So...

Clouts

Jan 20, 2021
please don’t be racist. No need for it.
I’m not sure where to go from here. Maybe your comment wasn’t actually a dog whistle and you’re just obtuse. Or maybe you really can’t distinguish one black man from another. Either way, I’m confused and regret interacting with you.

Reactions: DarrenX

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
Man, Kassian is a boat anchor out there, bad goaltending aside. Happy that e got himself to a better place in life, but also very happy his window was pretty narrow after he left the Nucks.

TraderJim

Um.. like.. you know
Apr 18, 2006
I’m not sure where to go from here. Maybe your comment wasn’t actually a dog whistle and you’re just obtuse. Or maybe you really can’t distinguish one black man from another. Either way, I’m confused and regret interacting with you.
No. You got it right the first time.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
what dumbass decided to have a poll that closes at noon when people are all at work for a game that starts at 7?

Regardless. Go Nucks!! 3-2 Nucks!!

Montreal is going to be one hell of a team this year!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
what dumbass decided to have a poll that closes at noon when people are all at work for a game that starts at 7?

Regardless. Go Nucks!! 3-2 Nucks!!

Montreal is going to be one hell of a team this year!
I know Pauli its so silly i wanted to change my vote earlier this afternoon but couldnt :rant:

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
My hunch: The Canucks will put in a lot more effort, be far more disciplined, and the special teams will be better -- but will still lose by a goal.

I feel this outcome so strongly, I can almost taste it.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
My hunch: The Canucks will put in a lot more effort, be far more disciplined, and the special teams will be better -- but will still lose by a goal.

I feel this outcome so strongly, I can almost taste it.

I only smell my leftover pizza from Monday. Dry and stale...like the bottom 6.

Reactions: Bougieman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad