GDT: GM#4: Caps @ Devs - 7:08pm

Brian23

Dec 3, 2011
Man, that 2nd line has been so good you don't want to touch it but Lapierre is killing his line. Really think pivoting to CMM to 3C, Milano or Miro to LW, and Lapierre to the bench is going to be the way to go, unless they just want him to play through it.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Man, that 2nd line has been so good you don't want to touch it but Lapierre is killing his line. Really think pivoting to CMM to 3C, Milano or Miro to LW, and Lapierre to the bench is going to be the way to go, unless they just want him to play through it.
Just not worth it. Lappy is a pro now so he is going to need to figure it out. Contract year for him too!

Kazer

Jun 20, 2009
Maryland, US
If anyone on that line is getting replaced, it's going to be Vrana. But I think they're all fine.

McIlrath though, I wonder how desperately they want to keep the L-R pairings or if we see Alexeyev next game.
7 minutes TOI. Didn't see a single minute on the PK despite two different minor penalties to defensemen (one to Sandin, one to Chychrun).

The only problem is who shifts right? I don't see Fehervary - AA working very well, and I don't think you want to break up either Sandin - TvR or Chychrun - Carlson. My guess is they'll continue to shelter McIlrath until Roy is healthy.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Wait until Roy comes back. I think he’s going to be well worth his contract.
This is why you need 8 Dee. going to be some injuries. Mac is fine but Roy makes that top 6 a lot better.

A bit surprised they haven’t put Roy on IR but clearly they don’t want to bring anyone up from Hershey yet. Think org wants both teams to settle in for a good stretch.

Last edited:

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Mark me down as not worried about Lapierre, he’s going to be fine.

Second line was fantastic. Its a shame PLD didn’t actually get on the score sheet, he helped make a few of those goals happen, good game from him.

Does anyone else feel like Chychrun is always on the ice?

Reactions: Calicaps

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Reactions: HTFN and Jags

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad