GDT: GM#4: Caps @ Devs - 7:08pm

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Greatest goalscorer in the league?

1729389185849.gif

CapsSkins

Jan 23, 2017
Finally I can be proud of my username :)

Great to see this year's revamped squad showcase speed and skill and demonstrate an ability to score goals. I mean hell, we barely scored 3 in a game last year and they potted 3 in the first tonight. I'm not so worried about the team defense, as I'm sure it will come as the unit starts to gel.

Giving up a standings point to a division opponent is a minor fly in the ointment, but above all else, we're stacking points in October which is going to pay off in April. Great win!

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Stiff first road test. Just one shift for Vrana in the third and two for Lapierre (still getting PP2 time).

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
We are 3-1, beat the devils, stars, and Vegas. And ESPN has us ranked 23 in the league 8 behind the Pens. LMAO they have the NHL TV deal and know nothing about hockey.
They called Charlie Lindgren by the wrong name for the majority of the last season. Every article I read he was “Jesper” Lindgren or something like that. Joke of a network.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Stiff first road test. Just one shift for Vrana in the third and two for Lapierre (still getting PP2 time).

3rd line is the weakest link on this team, but I think it has potential to improve significantly. Mangiapane’s played well, but I think they’ll look to insert Milano back in Vrana’s spot.

Lapierre would be on nacho duty if not for the lack of available centers, given how well Protas and PLD have played on the wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad