GDT: Gm 27: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Boston Bruins | 11/30/13 | 7P ET | NESN |98.5 FM

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Quite interestingly, yes I did a couple times 2-3 games ago but haven't noticed/thought to look for it since then.

The only reason I took note of him getting up slower then usual in this short year was because I recall seeing him get up faster then a monkey in the beginning of the season. I also remember a lot in the beginning of last year he took forever to get up after a save. Me and my folks would be yellin' at the tv last season "GET UP RASK WTF," lol.

Ha, I yell in my mind, when he is slow to get up. I think it's more so that I'm just worried about him re-injuring his groin, or tweaking his knee or something of the sort. Because let's face it...if he goes down with an injury and has to be out for the long term, we are screwed.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Ha, I yell in my mind, when he is slow to get up. I think it's more so that I'm just worried about him re-injuring his groin, or tweaking his knee or something of the sort. Because let's face it...if he goes down with an injury and has to be out for the long term, we are screwed.

FWIW the year we won the Cup Rask began the year as the #1 goalie/starter and went down with an injury and someone else:)naughty:) took over and we went all the way.

Love Rask I'm just pointing out that we wouldn't be as screwed as you'd think IMO.

acr*

:laugh: I hope he will be OK but don't miss him on the B's. Looks like Looch 's game has improved since Nate left.
Yesterday after the game Pierre was interviewing Lucic and brought up how he only scored 7 in the lockout year last year and already has 9 in half the games, what's the difference? He bullcrapped some answer about confidence after the playoffs but I was hoping he'd be like "Iginla is bringing it and driving the line instead of me having to carry around Horton and an uninspired Krejci all season"

acr*

NESN needs to stop showing the crowd and flag and keep their camera on this singer girl

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Bruins 2 minutes into the game Habs vs. Leafs hasnt started yet. They doing the torch thing again? :laugh:

acr*

That's a good job of subtle interference by Chara to keep that from being a real breakaway/2-on-1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad