GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM PST | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Alex Chaisson franking blows

this guy SUCKS
It's obvious to everyone expect Green. There's a reason nobody offered the guy a job. He's slow and always behind the play. It took Green how long to realize that Beagle and Schaller sucked? If we're lucky we might see Chiasson benched come the new year.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013

He’s right. I brought this up earlier. Chiasson made an AHL level read.

Hughes and Myers just looked soft the entire shift. You can do whatever you want against them and they do f*** all to deter. They had opportunities to do so on that shift - on the entry, on the clear, off puck when the oilers were working it but they just are incapable.

Chiasson’s cover was so f***ing poor

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
The defence looks good, except for Myers. Upfront Hoglander was everywhere, Pettersson with a couple nice feeds, Miller has to pick it up, Chaisson really sucks.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
you have no idea how much schadenfreude i got from looking at the box scores and seeing 1-5 rags. it only gets funnier the more people say they'll be good
Rangers probably stink it up early followed by a long stretch of good hockey mid season only to come up short at the end. Seems like the pattern over the past few years.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That's pretty much just the Hoglander effect.
It’s also the effect of having these garbage f***ing defense pairings who don’t make any imprint defensively. we are using myers against mcdavid lmfao

They need to control the game and keep the puck up the ice like they did the first ten minutes

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Podz looked like his head was on a swivel that one shift..I thought he was good on his shifts before that…

He had some good shifts missed a couple of plays later but he is holding his own wasnt a bad period outside the bad plays that lead to goal and thatbwas on Hughes

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
He’s right. I brought this up earlier. Chiasson made an AHL level read.

Hughes and Myers just looked soft the entire shift. You can do whatever you want against them and they do f*** all to deter. They had opportunities to do so on that shift - on the entry, on the clear, off puck when the oilers were working it but they just are incapable.

Chiasson’s cover was so f***ing poor

Our D isn't built to defend aggressively. It should be 'contain and collapse', that's how I think it's built. If there's a missed assignment, it makes all 5 skaters look like dogf***ers.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
The problem with Chiasson on the first line is JT miller is hit or miss, makes a good play and then a dumb play, you almost cant leave pettersson with a boat anchor on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad