GDT: GM 1 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM PST | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcunac

Aug 31, 2008
Ottawa
I think Pods is just fighting the puck. You can see he is thinking to make the right play, he needs to adjust to the speed and lose the nerves.

I'd like to see him simplify and try throwing some hits. That could help

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
yea that more on Miller than Myers… I’m not sure why some are blaming Myers for that

No it was on Pettersson, he was the center covering the front of the net and he abandoned his post. Pretty sure Myers was off to the side covering a player otherwise open for a one-timer.

Reactions: Indiana

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I know there are always issues with the stats but…scoring chances 14-8 for the Oilers from naturalstattrick.com. High danger 7-4 Oilers.

Heat map is as it has been the last several years, though the canucks actually got deep (mostly early and the Hogs late).

upload_2021-10-13_21-49-59.png

Reactions: mossey3535

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
Garland did a butterfingers and dropped his stick all on his own, or he would have been able to stick check Poolparty who was then all by himself for the goal. Frustrating.

EDIT: Oh wait, I think that might have been miller? I thought the 9 on the jersey was an 8

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I think Pods is just fighting the puck. You can see he is thinking to make the right play, he needs to adjust to the speed and lose the nerves.

I'd like to see him simplify and try throwing some hits. That could help

1st actual NHL game id expect to see that

Hooz

Oct 25, 2017
Pod should get sent down. He hasn’t looked ready since the start of preseason. Nothing wrong with spending some time in Abby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad