GDT: Germany Vs Finland - 12/25 - 6PM ET - TSN/NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He’s not on McDavids level nor am I saying he’ll be as good as him, but as I mentioned before stylistically he reminds me of him.

He’s an excellent skater and really good on his edges, lots of crossovers in his strides while he skates.

Fun player to watch when he winds it up with the puck.

More powerful skater than McDavid. Reminiscent of MacKinnon.

Reactions: Gabe MacAntanen

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Too bad this is getting so lopsided. Maybe Stutzle does something on this PP?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
More powerful skater than McDavid. Reminiscent of MacKinnon.

He gets knocked off the puck a bit at times, but he’s also 16 and has been playing way above his age group for forever it seems like.

He is one hell of a skater, that is something that will immediately translate to the NHL level. He’s a better skater than Shane Wright, Wright has the size and some other qualities but man is Lambert a beautiful skater to watch.

Reactions: Gabe MacAntanen

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Germans completely hemmed in the last while.

Suomi is the far superior team as we all expected.

Reactions: Luckylarry

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Frustrating that is is 1 stupid bounce off someone's back, and 1 goalie who can't find a puck right in front of him from being tied. If they had 3 nice goals then oh well, but you're not going to win if you're Germany if the breaks go against you too.

Kezaster

Apr 29, 2013
Frustrating that is is 1 stupid bounce off someone's back, and 1 goalie who can't find a puck right in front of him from being tied. If they had 3 nice goals then oh well, but you're not going to win if you're Germany if the breaks go against you too.

Couple of bounces for sure. But come on now, the shot count is very much deserved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad