GDT: Germany vs Česko

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czechs start period 3 on the PK.lol

This complacency is not good... will result in a close third or an injury.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
And all 3 have played pretty well in all 3 zones. Were expected to be the backbone of this team and all 3 have lived up to expectations
They really are the key. Spacek has been every bit as good as Svozil and Jiricek. I don't even know how I'd rank the 3.

The forwards are built around not allowing goals and PP time. We have 2 identitily lines that are big and North South and everyone is currently playing to the plan.

Biggest concern for me is Sale as 13th and Kulich just isn't getting it done.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Johnson makes a great point.. our goals have been grind goals in the paint which is exactly what was missing against Sweden.

I'd like to see more from Kulich.. he's been good but not great. A goal might get him going.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
The giants unite.. well, Szturc was there.lol

This was key going in.. get some forwards passing to forwards.

Nice goal..

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Kos was due... 39 shots.

I think Sapousek with a point. Another forward to forward type deal.

All our 'not famous' drafted guys are running the show right now... exactly what you need. Depth.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
@Czechboy You must be pretty fired up right now, your boys have looked good this tournament.

You catch the Oilers game last night? It was a great game

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
That's not good... poor Elten.

Looks like it'be stitches and not an injury though.. back for Quarters.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
@Czechboy You must be pretty fired up right now, your boys have looked good this tournament.

You catch the Oilers game last night? It was a great game
It was a work of art last night. I saw our second line of RNH with Kostin and Janmark and no Drai and thought we were in trouble. Goal after goal. Loved it!

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
It was a work of art last night. I saw our second line of RNH with Kostin and Janmark and no Drai and thought we were in trouble. Goal after goal. Loved it!

Kostin is such a beauty, he’s been a fantastic addition. Couple goals and pummelled Tanev.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Not to derail the thread but Kostin is an absolute steal. He’s everything I wanted Kassian to be
Without googling.. I think he's got JP in points in considerably less ice time and games.

He does allow bad goals against though.. flybys! But yeah, love the kid!

I loved Samo though and wanted him as an Oiler. Time will tell but the instant dividends and skinner signing are 2 great Holland moves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad