GDT: Germany vs Česko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Czech TV was saying Brabenec has very athletic lines.. dad and grandpa.. one was a high basketballer and the other a higher end hockey player!

He's clearly an athletic dude with a big frame... just got an assist.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Man I hope Jiricek puts 1 of those one timers in before this game is over. Absolute bomb but the sights are slightly off right now.

Reactions: Youngguns1380

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
I am really liking this team Česko.

But I am also not too upset with the German team, especially considering the injuries to key players (Hänelt, Proske, Del Monte) of a team that was not supposed to be any good to begin with.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I am really liking this team Česko.

But I am also not too upset with the German team, especially considering the injuries to key players (Hänelt, Proske, Del Monte) of a team that was not supposed to be any good to begin with.
You'll be a nightmare quarter for someone.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Happy with the start.. everyone is chipping in and good chances. We need a regulation win to make things interesting in this group.

Reactions: ORRFForever

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This is yours. No worries for Czechia. Congrats! Finishing 1st is well deserved.

U.S. vs Canada

God bless Pope Benedict XVI / RIP
This has NOT happened yet. 5 more periods. Our 2 and your 3.

All I know for sure is that the winner of US-Finland get these Germans.. the loser gets Czechs, Swedes and Nucks.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
This has NOT happened yet. 5 more periods. Our 2 and your 3.

All I know for sure is that the winner of US-Finland get these Germans.. the loser gets Czechs, Swedes and Nucks.
Yikes! Then you don't want to lose. More incentive to win the U.S./Finn game.

God bless Pope Benedict XVI / RIP

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
The good thing for our team is that we will have a lot of players returning that are already doing a decent job.
Lutz, Krening, Kechter, Hauf, Bettahar, Sinn, Hördler, Oswald and Wolf, are all eligible for next year.

So, I expect us to be better at all positions except goalie, but that's only because Quapp is playing extremely well, and that will be almost impossible to match for Wolf next year.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Hope Hauser is okay.. part of a beaut GIANT line where they are all 6-4 or bigger and just get the puck deep and annoy. All of them occasionally get a good chance too. Perfect 4th line.

Neat talk about transfer agreements and how Czechs get very little when NHL teams take our players while Swedes get a lot more. Obviously, Czechs want our boys going to the NHL but some money back would be good. Mind you, our federation would just buy their wives jewelery.lol

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sapousek on PP1 too? Sorry this is stupid.. put Sale out there. I have no idea what is going on. Just killing chemistry.. Sapousek is nowhere near the level of Sale.

Reactions: tunnelvision

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Love that review.. well done. 2 instead of 5 is fair.
I agree. If Rossmy had stuck his knee out, a major would have been justified, but that was not the case.
Hope Hauser is ok. He won't care if it was accidental or on purpose, the pain is real either way.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I agree. If Rossmy had stuck his knee out, a major would have been justified, but that was not the case.
Hope Hauser is ok. He won't care if it was accidental or on purpose, the pain is real either way.
Me too.. I like him. It didn't feel like the German was looking to kill.. it actually looked like he missed and got the foot by accident.

Pieck

Dec 13, 2017
BC
Sapousek on PP1 too? Sorry this is stupid.. put Sale out there. I have no idea what is going on. Just killing chemistry.. Sapousek is nowhere near the level of Sale.
Was Sapousek the 13th forward before? Name doesn’t sound familiar. Very strange decision

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad