GDT: Germany - Finland

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Germany got better after the Lundell goal, nice to see them being able to keep up with the Suomi game speed. Something which didn't usually happen during the 90's and 2000's. It's a progress..

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Lundell reminds me of Elias Pettersson quite much, except he doesn't have as good hands as EP.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Finlands defencemen kill every play in the ozone, i can't stand how bad they all are.

Kratti

Mar 16, 2006
This game has all the urgency of an exhibition game tbh, like all Finland games so far...

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
Man I'm so used to NHL pace of play. Went to get a late-ish jog in during intermission figuring I'd miss like five minutes, instead...

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Kaski opened the tournament pretty well, but his offensive output is never where it should be with a Leijonat jersey on.
Kaski opened the tournament pretty well, but his offensive output is never where it should be with a Leijonat jersey on.
Kaski tries to be a offensive D man but he lacks hockey IQ and he tries to shoot the puck through traffic all the time but never gets it through.

Reactions: mattihp

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Kaski tries to be a offensive D man but he lacks hockey IQ and he tries to shoot the puck through traffic all the time but never gets it through.
To be honest, some of the blame is on the forwards too, they routinely stay in perfect place to block his shots.. This doesn't happen for him in his club teams. Should be better now that Ojamäki is there, he is more natural in front of the net than any of Finland's other forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad