GDT: Germany - Finland

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
The slower pace of the game has a lot to do with the bigger rink too.
Eh I was unclear, by pace of play I meant how quick a period goes by in real time. NHL seems to have more stoppages or at least the stoppages take longer. Not sure how long intermissions are at this tournament but surely not longer than the NHL's 18 minutes.

Zamboni Parade

Mar 12, 2014
Germany
Eh I was unclear, by pace of play I meant how quick a period goes by in real time. NHL seems to have more stoppages or at least the stoppages take longer. Not sure how long intermissions are at this tournament but surely not longer than the NHL's 18 minutes.
I think they are about 15 minutes. This is based entirely on my NHL-timed intermission showers taking that little bit too long at IIHF tourneys lol.

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
The good play from US game is totally gone.
I didn’t see the game against the USA but the games against Germany had never been easy for Finland in the past years. Remember 2019 when they won the title the only game they lost was against Germany.

Reactions: king89

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011

I misread your comment.;)

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
I think I like this edition of Ruotsalainen as much as the previous one,

Reactions: THE JAM

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Ruotsolainen 2:1 Finland. If Finland can keep this score they assured the quarterfinal spot.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel like after being on lockdown for a year, someone should have invented a net that actually keeps the puck inside of it

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
I feel like after being on lockdown for a year, someone should have invented a net that actually keeps the puck inside of it

No joke, it's an actual aesthetic problem how the modern goal cages can't provide a satisfying visual after a goal with their goalcams and those whatever lunar modules at the base of the cage.

Reactions: Stubu

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
Very good puck cycle for a extended time and Sund decides to shoot from far out from a low % angle, sigh.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
The problem for germany is that in Offense we are unimaginative.

The defense plays well.
The goalie is hot

But in the offense we are lacking that spark.
A Stützle, a Draisaitl could have brought that with them.

Reactions: PenDuhNotPittsburgh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad