German Football 2024/2025

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I'll take the point. On the positive side, the defense looked better. As dominant as Bayern were they didn't really get a lot of great chances. Kane was mostly invisible.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
SGE - Kiel isn't disappointing either. Marmoush with a beauty for his 2nd goal to make it 3-2

Marmoush slickly sets up the 4-2.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Materazzo trying to convert Tom Bischof into an 8 is not what I had on my score card for this season. Curious to see how that goes, the kid is certainly slick enough to make a big impact in that part of the pitch if he can figure out the defensive side of things.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
I know nobody here cares about the Wobbies, but I want to express my dislike of the human being Maximilian Arnold.
YOU ARE A POS, Maximilian. Shame on you.

Sorry no video footage available. This punk faked a foul which caused a yellow/red card and a Stuttgart player got sent off for no reason.

edit: Footage now is available. Starts at 3:38

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Scholotterbeck trip causes a PK, which Vogt converts, so Union go ahead.

Yeah their defensive structure has been really shaky and Nico has been caught in space a few times. Could’ve gotten the 2-0 already

And right as I type this, there it is lol

Hollerbach is like Thomas Müller if he actually had the skill of a fan. Kid fights so hard and gets into great spots, but I might be as talented with a football :laugh:

If Draxler had played as hard as Hollerbach does he would’ve been the best German attacker ever.

Last edited:

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Leverkusen defended that corner terribly, Kiel player was allowed to stand in front of Hradecky and prevent him moving at the ball, and generally they didn't have enough players in the center area where the ball landed. Too many Leverkusen were standing on the edges of the box.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So Kai just needed to get out of a toxic relationship. Glad he’s finding his form and can express himself. He was really a joy in Germany

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad