Generic Tank Thread - The end is nigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
We're going to reel in Buffalo Montreal and Arizona I'm telling you guys. We're finishing up strong in the 22 spot. A little momentum heading into next year!

I can picture Jimmy calling out Jake Bean's name at the draft now, a little blueline help down the road.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
We're going to reel in Buffalo Montreal and Arizona I'm telling you guys. We're finishing up strong in the 22 spot. A little momentum heading into next year!

I can picture Jimmy calling out Jake Bean's name at the draft now, a little blueline help down the road.

Buffalo moved out of range today.

stexx

Jun 8, 2014
How would CGY pick up a goalie then?

teams at risk of losing a goalie in the expansion draft would rather trade them beforehand for an asset then lose them for free to expansion.

edit: dano scores jets tie!

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Point for WPG, we're bottom 5 now right?

We're all tied in points but Vancouver wins the first tiebreaker (games played). Vancouver loses the second tiebreaker (ROW). So Winnipeg has to win, or Vancouver has to lose tomorrow and throw away their game in hand.

I think.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
How would CGY pick up a goalie then?

you can only protect 1 goalie, some teams are going to lose either a good starter or a great young goalie. ie Marc-Andre Fleury has a NMC (maybe), they have to protect him if he's still on the roster, which means they can't protect anyone else (Matt Murray). There could be some goalies up for sale that normally wouldn't be.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
you can only protect 1 goalie, some teams are going to lose either a good starter or a great young goalie. ie Marc-Andre Fleury has a NMC (maybe), they have to protect him if he's still on the roster, which means they can't protect anyone else (Matt Murray). There could be some goalies up for sale that normally wouldn't be.

Why would CGY get to pick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad