OT: General Video Game Discussion IX

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Do it, I'll watch. Not live, but as long as you make them available, when I have time.

I'd put them as youtube videos (maybe edited, maybe raw) sometime after the stream was over. I don't really like the twitch platform for recoded videos.

The wife is the guinea pig (for once) currently for this. I built her a nice rig this spring so she does her stuff on that. I could use it, but I can't stand anything about her desk setup. She'll stream her Disney game a few times a week. The problem is she forgets to record it, so it's all lost when she ends the stream.

Reactions: BagHead

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I don't know if anyone does stream, but I just saw this with steam/paypal exploit going on. So you might want to disable your donation button if you do.

The spiffing brit was a youtube video on it released today. It's around the 8:50 mark of the video that explains it. I'm not linking the video here, because reasons.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I fell down the Elden Ring hole.

I’m running a pokey INT build with a cold infused Banished Knight’s Halberd (has great poise break) with Loretta’s Slash AoW.

Also playing around with Death Ritual Spear and Bolt of Gransax, but they struggle with larger enemies up close compared to my halberd.

Progression-wise, I just got to Mountaintops of the Giants.

I’m considering respecing because I use melee ~75% of the time and magic ~25% of the time, so I feel like I’m not getting the most out of my stats with INT being my highest attack skill (60). But I haven’t really found another spear/halberd I love to pull me away from my BK Halberd build yet. I also enjoy the flexibility of switching to magic when an enemy/boss gets too tough.

Recommendations are welcome.

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Picked up Octopath Traveller II last weekend. Haven't had a chance to jump into it yet but has good reviews. Anyone already play it?

Still need to get back to BG3 - only finished ACT 1. Just not enough time to do all my hobbies!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad