OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing - Round XII

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Volka turned blue and was still able to escape, what a monster... Imagine, the guy had the COVID and needed to re-work on his cardio...

Ortega is a f***ing warrior, respect, Volka is just that great.

Reactions: Redux91

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Volkanovski was impressive tonight. Ortega showed unreal heart. Fantastic fight. Time for Holloway to take his belt back though.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
No one brought it up but anyone else see that Jon Jones has to be the biggest idiot in mma? Guy keeps getting arrested.

There are plenty of great examples in the UFC of athletes that have changed and grown (see Jared Gordon - committed a home invasion in 2011- although he suffered from drug addiction). I thought Jon Jones was finally putting it together… and here he is again, in the news, for the wrong reasons. I’m disappointed. I wanted to see him succeed at heavyweight and put that controversial past behind him.

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
He’s gone on social media saying he won’t drink again.

Dude, you don’t suddenly beat up people you love because you drank. It’s one of the laziest excuses to being a POS. “I was drunk”.

I've always said this as well.

When it comes to hitting women, you either have it in you, or you don't.

People who don't hit women, never hit women, will never hit women and don't even have the thought.

There is no in-between, you are or you aren't.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Looking at both of their physiques you wouldn’t imagine that Wilder is the one gassed by Round 6 and Fury looking like he can go 30 rounds :laugh:

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
It's the thing I hate the most about boxing. Too much pride to throw in the towel and they're allowed to get knocked out multiple times in a fight as long as they can get up quick enough and act awake

*** Fighter gets knocked out ***
*** Fighter looks like he died 3 weeks ago, yet manages to stand straight ***
Ref: How many fingers am I holding?
Fighter: BREAKFAST!!!!
Ref: Good to go bud!
Ref: *** FIGHT! ***

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad