Prospect Info: General Prospect Discussion Thread 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
McKenzie and Pronman reporting that Hunt got hurt blocking a shot today and it’s not a short term thing. McKenzie made point to mention he was a lock beforehand.
Let’s hope they all continue to develop. Man, three hopefuls for team Canada is something to be pumped about. Top 4 is looking bright! (Fingers crossed)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
McKenzie and Pronman reporting that Hunt got hurt blocking a shot today and it’s not a short term thing. McKenzie made point to mention he was a lock beforehand.
I saw that play. He dropped his stick afterwards and kept playing, but something looked off then he wasn't on the ice much afterwards.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Lambos has a flat, firm, pro level pass every time I've seen him. One of my pet peeves is seeing "flip" passes that are not only hard to handle, but set up the receiver to get hammered because they take too long to get there. I would imagine that he puts some spin on the puck to make it sit.
I really like Lambos’ game. Plus level skater/athlete/defender. He looks like he could be a top pair guy to me.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I really like Lambos’ game. Plus level skater/athlete/defender. He looks like he could be a top pair guy to me.
I think you're right...not sure completely about his defending, but it looked at least ok. Not a lot of holes in his game. Hunt was the guy who shocked me. He looks like he has grown to a good 6'2", has a beautiful skating stride, and has a composed, efficient game. Brackett has outdone himself getting some D prospects, though we could use another RHD.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I think you're right...not sure completely about his defending, but it looked at least ok. Not a lot of holes in his game. Hunt was the guy who shocked me. He looks like he has grown to a good 6'2", has a beautiful skating stride, and has a composed, efficient game. Brackett has outdone himself getting some D prospects, though we could use another RHD.
I really didn’t expect Hunt to get the praise like he is having. All 3 guys sound like good skaters. Huge bonus if he can become a top 4 guy.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Has there been any news on Boldy's status, or is it still just a mysterious lower body injury?

P10p

May 15, 2012
Getting scared that there is some crushing news regarding Boldy. I hope I'm wrong but it has been awfully quiet...

Caser

RUSProspects @ gmail. com
May 21, 2013
Riga
twitter.com
Khusnutdinov officially named on the Team Russia roster for the World Juniors. In other news there is a strong rumor that he will sign a 2-year extension soon.

guitarhunterdude

Jan 2, 2017
'Sota
Khusnutdinov officially named on the Team Russia roster for the World Juniors. In other news there is a strong rumor that he will sign a 2-year extension soon.
I'm sure some people will argue that given how Kaprizov's development went we should leave him in the KHL, but do we think he'll get enough ice time over there? Especially on SKA...

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I'm sure some people will argue that given how Kaprizov's development went we should leave him in the KHL, but do we think he'll get enough ice time over there? Especially on SKA...
If he does sign a new deal with them then I wouldn't be surprised to see his TOI shoot up.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Jones with a pretty bad night in nets. 4 goals on 17 shots. Terrible rebound control, and is making like a sieve when he should be a wall. 4-1, but the shots are even. Mermis is impressing me less and less, also.

Rossi and Shaw assist on a Hicketts goal.

Last edited:

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
IOwa stinks. Goaltending is bad, but they look like a disjointed team. 1/10 PP's. Shots 44- 26 in their favor, but lost 6-3.

They looked good earlier in the year, but this is hard to watch. Army better start coaching.

Last edited:
Reactions: MNRube

Goose312

May 15, 2015

With the transfer agreement he could still sign an ELC? Don't see a reason for the Wild to not offer him a contract. Either you get a 2nd round pick, or he becomes the only RHD prospect after Addison even if he doesn't end up having NHL level talent.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Would’ve preferred to get him over so we could see him and get him in games here and there, but I don’t think this is a bad sign at all. He’ll be NHL ready at the end of that deal.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad