OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I really wanted to add PIMs to the scoring as it was entertaining in years past but couldn't figure out how to change the scoring system.
It's buried in the commish tools. Oh well

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Looks like I can still modify how scoring is setup. Here is the default below. I'd favor adding Pims and maybe hits but wanted to get other opinions.

Opera Snapshot_2024-09-27_225555_hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com.png

• Love
Reactions: Ridley Simon

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Eh, don't like the idea of changing scoring after the draft when people have selected based on the scoring categories, but if that's what everyone wants then do it. It's not like it's hard to find guys who rack up PIM anyway.

Reactions: Cappy76

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Eh, don't like the idea of changing scoring after the draft when people have selected based on the scoring categories, but if that's what everyone wants then do it. It's not like it's hard to find guys who rack up PIM anyway.
I put it at .5 for both pims and hits but could imagine going to .25

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
We've only got 6 teams, so there should be a lot of players available that would have been scooped up in a deeper league. I think I like it this way, because there's potentially more of an opportunity for active management.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I lied earlier today.

Last week toddler threw tv remote in toilet and it stopped working. I ordered a $6 replacement on Amazon but it was coming the next day so I went to Best Buy and bought one until then. Used the Best Buy one for a day then put it pristinely back in packaging.

Returned it today and the 20 something clerk asked if I opened it. I said no.

Feels weird. I’m 46 and kinda stopped feeling the need to apologize/ask permission/lie in life a while ago. But here I did and it feels odd

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I lied earlier today.

Last week toddler threw tv remote in toilet and it stopped working. I ordered a $6 replacement on Amazon but it was coming the next day so I went to Best Buy and bought one until then. Used the Best Buy one for a day then put it pristinely back in packaging.

Returned it today and the 20 something clerk asked if I opened it. I said no.

Feels weird. I’m 46 and kinda stopped feeling the need to apologize/ask permission/lie in life a while ago. But here I did and it feels odd
Well... as one of the things that is evaluated at mid-years and end of years is Act with Integrity where I have worked at for the last 23 years...the small stuff is always telling. The fact putting your feelings to text here is as thang that for me feels like goodness.

What I have found is that being accountable and to have integrity is something that has taken my entire life to work on. Its a daily thing with successes and failures. I've found as I age the failures are easier to overcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad