OT: General OT MEGATHREAD (No Politics) Pt. 3 - Read OP before posting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
RIP to former Cap PJ Stock nemesis and NHL Star Stephen Peat. Pure speculation but when someone dies 2 weeks after an accident - that points to a traumatic brain injury.

Sad situation. RIP. I believe he posted on the mains from time to time.

Seems he was hit by a car. Some of the comments in that article are ridiculous. Far too many toxic people in this world.

Reactions: RandyHolt

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Sad situation. RIP. I believe he posted on the mains from time to time.

Seems he was hit by a car. Some of the comments in that article are ridiculous. Far too many toxic people in this world.
Yes he was hit by a car. Struggled with homelessness CTE etc but was a good guy through his best and worst of times.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
A few weeks ago I was taking a shower. My wife surprised me by jumping in the shower with me, which is somewhat rare but always really good news for me.

Problem was I guess I hadnt dranken enough water that day bc when I got in I peed and there was this clear divide of yellow pee and clear water.

When I heard the bathroom door open I frantically tried to kick and hurry the yellow pee down the drain but the faucet part was still dripping a good bit so it wasnt really allowing the yellow pee to go down the drain.

Anyway .. she saw the pee.

Apparently this woman claims to not pee in the shower.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
A few weeks ago I was taking a shower. My wife surprised me by jumping in the shower with me, which is somewhat rare but always really good news for me.

Problem was I guess I hadnt dranken enough water that day bc when I got in I peed and there was this clear divide of yellow pee and clear water.

When I heard the bathroom door open I frantically tried to kick and hurry the yellow pee down the drain but the faucet part was still dripping a good bit so it wasnt really allowing the yellow pee to go down the drain.

save the planet, pee while you shower.

i dont recommend waffle stomping however

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

LIES (in general I hope).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad