OT: General College Hockey Talk

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
I want to see Michigan lose but I hate, hate, hate, Penn State.

I'm so confused! :huh:

Hey!

monkey-point-family-guy-frustrated-overload-gif-9580022.gif

Fantilli draws the penalty and Fantilli finishes on the PP afterward.

He's so f***ing good

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Clearly the path to being an NCAA head coach involves shaving one's head to look as much like an enormous big toe as possible.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Hell yes to this hire! If those Cole Caufield teams had played under Hastings' system we're probably talking a FF appearance. Bring on big toe baldy!

He's got the chops with the program he built at Mankato. I'm curious what he can do with the Badgers now - Tony seemed to recruit well but didn't get anything out of his charges for years.

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
Hastings is a big upgrade for the Badgers. He should do well with the talent they are able to bring in there! Seems like a good move for both sides.

Reactions: RabidBadger

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
Who will be the bottom feeder in The Big Ten now? I don't see a weak link for the first time in its existence. It was Michigan State most of the time, but they seem to have finally gotten straightened out. It is hard not to see Wisconsin rising to the top 3 with Hastings.

I don't always like the coaching philosophies (PSU - reckless) or playing styles (ND,OSU - both boring), but I can't argue that they have all gotten results.

Some pretty good coach is likely to get fired in a couple years by the nature of how these things go in a stacked conference.

Reactions: Chainshot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad