GeckLund Waiver Wire Blind Draft

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
How many adjectives can we throw in a title?

This will run exactly like a normal snake draft with one caveat. The draft is not public. Each day you will send me a list and I will announce round by round as I have everyone’s lists.

The best way to think about this is similar to the waiver wire in fantasy hockey. I will tell you what pick you are (it will stay the same in the snake format throughout) and you will give me a numbered list of who you want at your pick.

For picking teams, we will run similar to Nuck’s blind game. I’ll give you the team and a code word in advance. I’ll create a form and you send your order on there with the code word.

No salary cap, 9 forwards, 4 D, 1 G. Roster size is sort of a for now option. If it’s going well, we can add it on when the time comes!

If you’re interested or have other questions post in this thread!

Interested:
1. Nucker101
2. Ob5
3. SRHRangers
4. ConnorMcMullet
5. LT the villain
6. Scholarships
7. Llamamoto
8. Unreliable EdJovanovski
9. Makaveli
10. Squashmaple
11. Hockeynorth
12. McDoused
13. Trick9
14. Paralyzer008
15. hi
16. Iwishihadaspacebar
17. Ujju2
18. Tryamkin
19. Beleafing
20. Panda bear
21. Taluss
22. Mcmozesmaddness
23. Joey Moss

Last edited:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
8y0c56.jpg

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'll likely start this tomorrow so if you're interested SIGN UP TODAY!

Goal will be one round a day (hopefully more). I will send a sheet, you will fill it out. It goes up to 20 players. You do not need to put 20 players every round. I will tell you if you need to add more players.

If you change your list, it will replace your earlier list so keep that in mind.

Lists will close at 5PM Pacific daily. If you miss that deadline I will auto you the next BPA off my list. I promise you my list is worse than yours SO DON'T MISS THE DEADLINE.

Your lists do not carry over day to day unless you specifically tell me that.

Reactions: hi

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the mention though.
Gonna pass this round so I can complete some of my outstanding "adulting" obligations.

Reactions: Gecklund

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Rounds 3 & 4 reversed how? Same order as Round 1 or Round 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad