OT: GDT: Super Bowl 48 | Seattle High on Life.... Take The Bowl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
is an interception like a turnover? but they score on it?

I learned today, the bills have been to the superbowl 4 times and won... 0 times.
that is very sad.

its worse it was 4 straight lol and they lost all 4 to what is now the worst division in football the NFC East

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
At least they have Megatron. Stafford is a above-average QB imo as well.

We actually have a pretty good offense overall. Best WR in the game (Megatron), along with a lot of other decent parts in both the pass and running game. Stafford is too injury-prone for my liking, but he is pretty good when healthy. Even the linemen have improved.

Our defense is Swiss cheese though. Apart from Suh (who has the propensity to take the frequent stupid penalty) we are Swiss cheese. Our secondary and corners :help:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Remember a few years when Bruce Springsteen performed and didn't do Born in the USA, probably the one near slam dunk of his songs as far as his playlist predictions go? Yeah...

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
There is no rapper in the entire world who can lay claim to being one of the best live performers in the world, let's be real here.

I don't know I don't like live rap performances so I'm with you on that but I really like Jay z's live performaces he knows how to get the crowd into and going its awesome.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I was a mild fan of Bruno Mars before tonight, but that performance was pretty awesome. Might have to catch one of his concerts.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
so is this usual ?
do they run up and down, throw the ball, and then take forever? this is worse than a linesman dropping a puck

#myteamwinning

also. what's this tiny little clock? it doesn't show up all the time.

That is the time the team with the ball has to start the play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad