OT: GDT: Super Bowl 48 | Seattle High on Life.... Take The Bowl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

leafstilldeath*

Mannings thrown 2 interception :laugh::laugh::laugh:
that to in a superbowl lol

what a fracking joke lol.

Looks like my grandma has a better arm than him lol

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Manning is beyond rattled. That whole team is just rattled. I'm not a huge NFL watcher but it's rather obvious that Denver is just not in the game.

Way too easy for Seattle.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
Lions fan since 2005... :cry:

LOLL at least you're not a cowboys fan....its about as exciting as having rabies

lol I've never felt so elated and then so gut wrenched all in the span of 2 minutes in my life until watching the Cowboys lol. Its like winning the lottery and then getting falcon punched in the nuts while the puncher ends up having the real winning ticket.....:cry:

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
I don't really think this game is over. Sure, if Denver had a QB with limited to no experience I would probably count them out. However, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Manning has a monstrous 2nd half and stages a comeback.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
LOLL at least you're not a cowboys fan....its about as exciting as having rabies

lol I've never felt so elated and then so gut wrenched all in the span of 2 minutes in my life until watching the Cowboys lol. Its like winning the lottery and then getting falcon punched in the nuts while the puncher ends up having the real winning ticket.....:cry:

So youre a Leafs and Cowboys fan? God help you.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

lol I've never felt so elated and the so gut wrenched all in the span of 2 minutes in my life until watching the Cowboys lol. Its like winning the lottery and then getting falcon punched in the nuts while the puncher ends up having the real winning ticket.....:cry:

Lions are the worst. No championship since the 50's, 1 playoff appearance since the new millennium, 0-16 in 2008. Yeah, no sympathy from me.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
This. Gets annoying fast seeing people on Facebook pretending to like a team when they're good, and most likely haven't watched a single game the whole season. Hockey is the same way.

Goes back to the "second favorite team" discussion I had recently in another thread, seems everyone likes to keep a couple of backups in reserve. One team for all years in each sport. Simple.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
is an interception like a turnover? but they score on it?

I learned today, the bills have been to the superbowl 4 times and won... 0 times.
that is very sad.

leafstilldeath*

Goes back to the "second favorite team" discussion I had recently in another thread, seems everyone likes to keep a couple of backups in reserve. One team for all years in each sport. Simple.

heck no. For me is always

1. Leafs
2. Patriots
3. Chelsea
4. Blue Jays
5. Raptors :)cry:)

In that order. No 2nd teams what so ever.

BiggestLeafsFanEVER*

how do they get the stage and people out so fast for the half time show?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad