GDT: GDT: #65 Detroit Red Wings vs New York Islanders | March 4th | 12:30 PM | F/4-1 W

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
The gap control in the neutral zone was great today.

Romanov played great today and Pelech played a lot better too.

Offensive just can't finish sometimes but they worked hard and got the goals when needed

duster19

Feb 13, 2013
Big big w. Could not afford to drop those pts. Det way back there now.

Buf and Pitt. Go 2-0 and playoffs become much more of a reality.

Reactions: SI

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Nice finish.
Fasching is good.
Can someone please explain how Tampa has lost six straight games to teams in wildcard race??? Wtf!

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
This was fun. Hockey is fun.

That number 12 kid could be a player. Solid 1st 2 games.

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
That was Detroit's first regulation loss when leading after two periods this season.

Reactions: TMI

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Nice finish.
Fasching is good.
Can someone please explain how Tampa has lost six straight games to teams in wildcard race??? Wtf!
Fasching is getting better, found a replacement for clutterbuck.

We helped ourselves, if we continue to put up W's it wont matter what other teams do. The next 3 games are massive, go out there and win all 3 and we will be in a good position to make the playoffs.
They are setting themselves up to control their own destiny, can’t ask for more than that.

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
I loved Engvall's game today. Absolutely loved it. However, I worry that he's going to be frustrating moving forward. Just remember Leafs fans saying how frustrating it was to watch him.

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
I loved Engvall's game today. Absolutely loved it. However, I worry that he's going to be frustrating moving forward. Just remember Leafs fans saying how frustrating it was to watch him.
IMO he is going to be good fit with Pageau when he gets back in, their speed should be good together and could see them killing penalties together. He’s basically big version of Beau I think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad