GDT: GDT: #54 Seattle Kraken vs New York Islanders | February 7th | 7:30 PM | F/W 4-0

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Everyone was good, but a special shoutout to Holmstrom. He does a lot of little useful plays out there, to compound some skill. Going to be an impactful third liner in this league for quite some time.
I really like Holmstrom's game too. Not because he scored mind you, just because he makes the smart simple play and that's going to keep him in the lineup and continue his development. I'm not sure what his ceiling is, but the smarts are there making the world his oyster. I just hope he keeps building on what he's got.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Bailey.......I have always been a fan but with the understanding of what he does and where it works. He has played well in his career. Last year, no...this year, even i want him, well....to move on.

But....he actually may just be the right player to play with Matt and Bo. These two are moving all over the ice, Bails...not so much, yet he is smart enough to be in the right places and to make passes to these two, and they yet may elevate his play in doing so.

I think he is the absolute correct player to get first crack at this line and he may just excel.

He may have to move on whether he does or not though for cap space, but....this is well worth a shot and so far...ok.
Believe it or not, I like this.

Barzy and Bo’s skill have enough for the line. Bailey has enough experience and passing ability to be able to collect tons of helpers.

Until I see otherwise, let’s leave him with the talent and see if this works.

In the words of Ed Norton to Bert Wedemeyer

"How 'bout tomorrow night"
Anyone who quotes Honeymooners is ok in my book.

Reactions: slurpee addict

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Believe it or not, I like this.

Barzy and Bo’s skill have enough for the line. Bailey has enough experience and passing ability to be able to collect tons of helpers.

Until I see otherwise, let’s leave him with the talent and see if this works.

Anyone who quotes Honeymooners is ok in my book.
Thanks! 👍

Reactions: slurpee addict

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I really like Holmstrom's game too. Not because he scored mind you, just because he makes the smart simple play and that's going to keep him in the lineup and continue his development. I'm not sure what his ceiling is, but the smarts are there making the world his oyster. I just hope he keeps building on what he's got.

The goal is gravy, though I do think he'll score more. He has a good enough shot. His stickwork is his best asset. I almost expect him to break up a play with a savvy stick check now. Think he'll have a PJ Axelsson kind of career, and it's not just b/c he's Swedish.

Reactions: LeapOnOver

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Obtuse--nice word 👍

I'd shoot you a "like" but I'm in corner with the dunce cap on and no privileges

Chimed in on Main St thread regarding Louie's No Pride Night

I was promptly sent to the principal!

Is this like your third (or fourth?) infraction (in a year)? Your limitless posting is getting you in trouble.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Is this like your third (or fourth?) infraction (in a year)? Your limitless posting is getting you in trouble.
It's my forays into neighborhoods I don't belong that gets me...It's my 4th for what is deemed "inappropriate political discussion " There are others for other reasons

Sometimes I just can't help myself.

To quote the inimitable Mr. Kramden "I HAVE A BIG MOUTH"

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
It's my forays into neighborhoods I don't belong that gets me...It's my 4th for what is deemed "inappropriate political discussion " There are others for other reasons

Sometimes I just can't help myself.

To quote the inimitable Mr. Kramden "I HAVE A BIG MOUTH"

Yup, we hear you loud and (sometimes) clear even behind a screen. ;)

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I try to be amusing and good natured and like to think I add reasonable content more times than not.

Like my pal Periferal always says, the good thing about it is that the ignore button is a feature out here that isn't readily available in real life

You're a valuable (and a little wacky) contributor to this board; it's appreciated. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad