GDT: GDT: #49 New York Islanders at Toronto Maple Leafs | January 23rd | 7:30 PM | F/5-2 L

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

19 in a row

Jul 19, 2011
Long Island
just feel the air go out.. Was a great effort through first 30 mins or so.. I don't want to use the word quit, but would say the effort level seems to wane.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
Lane Lambert writing his motivational speech. He adds a paragraph with each breakaway, so he's on page 12

• Haha
Reactions: MarsTBOW

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
That’s a weak call too, but gotta at least make it look like you’re not trying to get all the Leafs’ autographs after the game

Reactions: xECK29x

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
You must not be watching many of they're games. They're arguably the slowest team in the league.
it's not just slow foot-speed, it's slow to react/read the plays. How many odd-man rushes and breakaways can you give up?! Even the Leafs' slow players are bolting around the defense. I'm not sure if this is lack of skill, speed, focus, effort, all of the above?

The logic made sense. That being said if Lou does not sell at the deadline something is seriously wrong.
Has Lou EVER made deadline deals? buying or selling?

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
it's not just slow foot-speed, it's slow to react/read the plays. How many odd-man rushes and breakaways can you give up?! Even the Leafs' slow players are bolting around the defense. I'm not sure if this is lack of skill, speed, focus, effort, all of the above?

Has Lou EVER made deadline deals? buying or selling?
I would go with skill and speed.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
I thought they were at least going to try and add to the roster. You can’t be stagnant in the nhl for a season and a half. You need to move forward. I don’t know what Lou is doing. Hes clearly failed the org and fans.
100%, he needed to add at some point, at least shuffle deck chairs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad