GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
That’s the exact play I’ve been waiting for. Took a bit but worked out like I thought it might.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
IMG_0235.jpeg

Yay!

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
It's hilarious how this place simultaneously shits on teams like the Isles and Canes for being boring and dreadful to watch but will also say some shit like "Man I wish this team would trap". :laugh:

Nice little backhand saucer by Sid and Karlsson doesn't miss. Hope to see a lot more of Sid/Geno and Karlsson connecting. That's about all I'm looking forward to on any given night tbh. :laugh:

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Watch POJ magically not suck so bad now that he doesn’t have that bald AHLer sewn to his hip.
it's not just POJ or the defense... L3 and L4 just f***ing turtle, the system of not pressuring points, not clearing the crease and letting the other team just pass around is just crazy stupid.

Whatever... EK scored.

Now we are too "old" excuses are coming ... Sullivan got the exact team HE WANTED.

L3 and L4 might be worst than last year.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad