GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You wanna talk about the difference between moving a puck or not... EK literally just cut the puck to jump over a stick and sit softly for his d partner. I mean.... i see people do it at practice but not game.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd 2-1 wings

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Big big big fan of Red Wings playing some Eminem and then the sirens of a DJ after a goal.

A+ stuff.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
He was awesome playing with Sid in the preseason (it's tempting to say "who wouldn't?") but although DOC has the ability to be a physical 3rd-line type player if he were on a different team, maybe it's simply the case that he would only thrive here in a top 6 role. But in the regular season, barring numerous injuries, we'll never find out.

He was also good while not with Crosby in the pre-season as well, though. I don't think it's a top-6 or bust issue with him.

He clearly has talents, he just doesn't consistently use them. Which makes watching him even more frustrating, because you know he has the ability to be good.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Remember how f***ing bad the Preds 3rd pairing was and we ended up dominating any time their main 4 weren't on the ice? Ruh+POJ is that right now.

Literally Ruh skated right into Jarry.

Reactions: BrookswasHere44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad