GDT: GDT: 2021 NHL Entry Draft III - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malmo

Apr 6, 2008
I could see us taking Robertsson. Good skater, intense player, strong shot, but lacks creativity. Fits what we like.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
we really haven't picked low upside guys in awhile with high-ish picks.

and TT said he's swinging for home runs which I'm not sure he's said explicitly before.

hopefully they can do that. go for uspide

His post draft interviews he's referred to picks as home run swings and they were bunts at best.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
We have no balls when it comes to drafting.

oh ok maybe have balls this year for a guy who can’t manage his own.

it just pisses me off seeing all these teams make these trades and pay the prices and yet Montreal just nothing..

Im probably over reacting
i think you are. Nothing done so far moves the needle in my opinion, well maybe jones but that price was insane, so happy we stayed out.
I think we drafted a player , that if there was a season, could have been a top 15 player with his size and offensive potential.
To me this is great risk to take, especially seeing the premium being given to defense .(again ref jones)

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
if they pick d with every pick i am ok with it,.
Such a high premium being placed on d

Stive Morgan

A Symphony of Horror
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Pastujov for us please. Didn’t realize he was still there. Also Lennox as a goalie might be alright at this spot.
Yeah I like Tristan Lennox.

Also, we need to take Logan Terness in the late rounds. Trust me. This kid is SICK! He played with Kent Johnson in the BCHL, but has proven himself prior and after that, he wasn't carried. I've been watching him since he was 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad