GDT: GDT: 2021 NHL Entry Draft III - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

A Symphony of Horror
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Also can I just say how hilarious it was last night that Engels and McCagg were saying we were gonna either trade our pick or take one of Peart or Knies, only for us to take Mailloux lmao. Complete plot twist. That's why I don't listen to most insiders besides like Bobby Mac

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Funny how many said the same about an unknown russian that all like you had at earliest in the 5th round lol
We have no balls when it comes to drafting.

oh ok maybe have balls this year for a guy who can’t manage his own.

it just pisses me off seeing all these teams make these trades and pay the prices and yet Montreal just nothing..

Im probably over reacting

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Also can I just say how hilarious it was last night that Engels and McCagg were saying we were gonna either trade our pick or take one of Peart or Knies, only for us to take Mailloux lmao. Complete plot twist. That's why I don't listen to most insiders besides like Bobby Mac

Peart still available too lmao.

Nevermind, went a couple picks ago.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Habz4

Oct 1, 2013
We have so many picks but only 1 in the top 60. Quantity over quality, been like this forever in Habs land.

Reactions: EXPOS123

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016

The best insider is Frank. Frank Seravalli.

Reactions: Stive Morgan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad