GDT: Gane 6/82 Canes @ Blues 6PM CST BSMW

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Just catching up on the game and viewing the highlights. This is a much more fun Blues team to watch!

What a steal this summer by Army for Holloway and Broberg!? But his other moves have also really given a much needed new energy to the team.
Yes! I'm liking both Josephs. They add a liveliness and energy to the team. Faksa is a pita to play against.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Neither Thomas nor Kyrou has had a point since Bannister decided to pair them back up. It's a failed experiment, separate them now and only pair them up when needed. Broke something trying to fix something that didn't need to be fixed.

Reactions: TheDizee

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
moussaka Is one of my favorites. Very disappointed yours was terrible.
It's pretty bad ass, but I was just making up a joke.

En serio, I used to work in and around Greektown, Chicago for several years and I and my lunch pals would hit up all of those restaurants on Halsted. Soup & salad and a light lunch special is always bomb af at any of those places. They are all really good. And then there are a few Greek fast food type places in that area, which are all also great, especially if you get to know the cooks. These people know how to treat their patrons.

LGB

Feb 4, 2019
I do think POJ was giving the puck away a lot in this game. I know most are done with him, but I’d like to see Perunovich with Kessel. Kessel and Krug functioned well together late last year.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
It's real that Kyrou has been a horror to watch defensively, the kind where you know your team cannot win until he gets good at it or departs

it's also real he is attending to improving

it's also real Armstrong isn't going to trade him (Steen might lol!)

this is a situation that tests critics to see whether they are open to new information

Reactions: taylord22

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
It's real that Kyrou has been a horror to watch defensively, the kind where you know your team cannot win until he gets good at it or departs

it's also real he is attending to improving

it's also real Armstrong isn't going to trade him (Steen might lol!)

this is a situation that tests critics to see whether they are open to new information
Armstrong will 100% trade him if it comes down to saving his own ass.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
? there's no world he's getting fired before he steps down voluntarily as the reigning GM dean

and broberg/holloway alone "saved his ass" in the sense of redeeming a past mistake being aggressive creative and accurate to add help where it is needed. the guy is the toast of the league right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad