GDT: Gane 6/82 Canes @ Blues 6PM CST BSMW

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
Just catching up on the game and viewing the highlights. This is a much more fun Blues team to watch!

What a steal this summer by Army for Holloway and Broberg!? But his other moves have also really given a much needed new energy to the team.
Yes! I'm liking both Josephs. They add a liveliness and energy to the team. Faksa is a pita to play against.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Neither Thomas nor Kyrou has had a point since Bannister decided to pair them back up. It's a failed experiment, separate them now and only pair them up when needed. Broke something trying to fix something that didn't need to be fixed.

Reactions: TheDizee

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
moussaka Is one of my favorites. Very disappointed yours was terrible.
It's pretty bad ass, but I was just making up a joke.

En serio, I used to work in and around Greektown, Chicago for several years and I and my lunch pals would hit up all of those restaurants on Halsted. Soup & salad and a light lunch special is always bomb af at any of those places. They are all really good. And then there are a few Greek fast food type places in that area, which are all also great, especially if you get to know the cooks. These people know how to treat their patrons.

Ad

Ad

Ad