Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I'm jealous. Ghost is an absolutely beautiful game with some breathtaking visuals. Glad you enjoyed it.
Roger wilco. Yep, name checks out. Those games were the shit back in the day. Back in the day you would be dragged along to the grocery store with your mom and they used to have the old DOS floppy disk video games on sale AT THE GROCERY STORE. Tricked my mom into buying a Liesure Suit Larry game... it didn't end up great for me when she figured out what those games were about. Lol. But I also scored the Space Quest games and some sweet dragonlance games so it worked out in the end

Also, I have no idea if your name is based on the game. If it isn't, heads-up, Roger and wilco mean two different things but you shouldn't say them together!

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Got the PS3 hooked up for the first time in years to play through some games I never got around too. Starting with Dishonoured and then going with MGS4.

whitez

Jul 8, 2023
I'm into Roblox, it is the only gaming platform where I can create my own games. With trigon executor for Roblox creating the game is even more exciting. There are many features supported, you can inject scripts into Roblox. Since it is fully undetected, your Roblox account cannot be suspended. It is one of the most popular executors for Roblox.

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Roger wilco. Yep, name checks out. Those games were the shit back in the day. Back in the day you would be dragged along to the grocery store with your mom and they used to have the old DOS floppy disk video games on sale AT THE GROCERY STORE. Tricked my mom into buying a Liesure Suit Larry game... it didn't end up great for me when she figured out what those games were about. Lol. But I also scored the Space Quest games and some sweet dragonlance games so it worked out in the end

Also, I have no idea if your name is based on the game. If it isn't, heads-up, Roger and wilco mean two different things but you shouldn't say them together!
Thanks for the blast from the past, buddy. I never got into LSL, as I was a bit too young when it was in its hey-day. My parents were/are big gamers, so I never had to convince them to buy me anything in the gaming department.

It's a common misconception that my name is from Space Quest, it's actually not lol. I've had it corrected many times as "Rodger" and "Wilco" really aren't meant to be said together. It's a funny story how I got my name. Someone gave me an account with this username in an MMO when I was a kid and I just always kept that handle.

• Haha
Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Starting Shin Megami Tensei V: Vengeance tonight. Apparently the new route is 80 hours long in addition to the original 60 hour campaign. This is gonna be a long one lol

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Started Super Mario RPG last night, so far, so good thru about an hour or so
I'm curious if this is your first playthrough. I'm old. I remember playing this as a kid on the SNES and it blew me away. Super fond memories of it, but who knows if my nostalgic memories actually hold up!?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Chained Together, have made it about a third of the way up so far on the normal difficulty. Then attention spans starts to drift and you know the rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad